Vietnamese Noodles.
Last night, my dad brought me home some Pho from Bankstown, it was the greatest Jerry. Until I discovered a cockroach leg in it. That was the end of that journey. For the cockroach I mean.
Speaking of cockroaches, they're pretty damm hardcore. Last night I saw one punting around downstairs, so I got the vacuum cleaner 2000 and sucked it up. Stupid me forgot to block the pipe up coz about 20 minutes later, I saw the same roach, crawling around on the ceiling. How did I know it was the same one? Coz it was walking all funny, like it just had the ride of it's life time, and plus. It was all dusty.
Speaking of cockroaches, they're pretty damm hardcore. Last night I saw one punting around downstairs, so I got the vacuum cleaner 2000 and sucked it up. Stupid me forgot to block the pipe up coz about 20 minutes later, I saw the same roach, crawling around on the ceiling. How did I know it was the same one? Coz it was walking all funny, like it just had the ride of it's life time, and plus. It was all dusty.

<< Home